Hi, beautiful love,
We've been busy bees honing and honing and honing this little baby business, and we have been thinking about you lots. This whole experience is fabulous and terrifying and exhilarating, and we have been overjoyed by the positive reactions you've been sharing.
We've got our favorite treats of the week below, and don't miss the special gift following!
Thank you for your honesty and generosity of spirit. We're all living some pretty intense lives, and we're all in this together. Life is pretty damn awesome that way, isn't it?
Sending you big snuggles,
Catherine's favorite creativity-enhancing and sanity-saving resources of the week:
- Bringing up Bébé by Pamela Druckerman (This book is introducing some critical concepts as T and I talk about parenting styles. Even if you aren't expecting, this is worth the read!)
- Peanut Butter Pancakes (These are my constant pregnancy craving -- protein and nostalgia all wrapped in one yummy breakfast food.)
- B-School with Marie Forleo (Without Marie Forleo, I wouldn't have the courage to step out on this journey. If you are wanting to start your own business, please get on her email list and check out this link about B-School.)
Timothy's favorite things of the week:
- Selenite (Easy to shape and beautiful, selenite truly shines and is as craft-able as playdough.)
- Home (There truly is NOTHING quite like it, your safe space, your nest for love and rest... mmmm-hmmm.)
- Skateboarding (There is something truly liberating about flying over a four foot curved wall going 5-10mph without a shirt on... my personal freedom.)